Electric scooters are an undeniably awesome way to get around. Unlike how it is with electric skateboards , it doesn't really take much practice to figure out how to ride a scooter safely. You also don't need a license like you do with a motorcycle or a car. And best of all? You also don't have to pay for gas or insurance as an electric scooter owner. As such, it's not surprising that companies like Lime and Bird are using scooters to take over the world. But if you'd rather not rent scooters from a rideshare program, check out these awesome ones that you can buy outright. If you're waiting for a sale to buy, take a look at our predictions for Prime Day electric scooter deals ahead of Prime Day . Razor EcoSmart Metro The EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter is a refined, practical version of the first-generation Razor. Released last year, recent price cuts have brought it down to under $400, and it's the cheapest model on our list. A 500-watt motor provides plenty of pop and a top speed of 18 miles per hour, while the sleek bamboo deck, adjustable seat, and removable luggage carrier add a welcome… Read full this story
- The Ego Electric Scoota - Is This a Breakthrough For the Electric Scooter Market?
- 60 MPH Road-Worthy Electric Scooters - Top Three Reasons One Should Be in Your Garage Right Now!
- The Advantage of Electric Scooters Over Gas Scooters
- How the Credit Crunch is Driving Sales of Electric Scooters and Electric Bikes
- I Ride to Work on a Razor Electric Scooter That I Bought For My Son
- How I'll Save a Thousand Pounds by Going to Work on an Electric Scooter
- Locating the Best Electric Wholesale Scooters For Sale
- Kids Electric Scooters - The Pros and Cons of Buying One For Your Child
- Electric Scooter Riding Tips After Years Driving a Car
- A Razor Electric Scooter is a Powerful Form of Transportation
Scoot your commute! Here are the 9 best electric scooters on the market have 328 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 11, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.