Behind the confidence Taylor Swift displayed on stage during her Reputation Stadium Tour last year was a lot of anxiety about keeping her fans safe. In a candid self-written list for Elle‘s April cover story, the 29-year-old star reveals 30 things she has learned ahead of her 30th birthday on Dec. 13 — including that her “biggest fear” in wake of the May 2017 bombing at Ariana Grande’s Manchester Arena concert and the mass shooting at Las Vegas’ Route 91 Harvest music festival less than five months later was that one of her concerts would be attacked. “After the Manchester Arena bombing and the Vegas concert shooting, I was completely terrified to go on tour this time because I didn’t know how we were going to keep 3 million fans safe over seven months,” Swift writes. “There was a tremendous amount of planning, expense, and effort put into keeping my fans safe.” RELATED: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Mom Is Facing Cancer Again: ‘I Give All of My Worry to Real Problems Now’ Image zoom Taylor Swift Ben Hassett The lives of 22 people, many of which were young fans, were taken in the Manchester Arena bombing and 58 people died in… Read full this story
- Taylor Swift ‘stalker’ arrested for attempting to break into her NYC apartment
- Taylor Swift’s stalker sentenced to 30 months in jail after pleading guilty
- Furious Taylor Swift clashes with back-up dancer Toshi after he posted sexist memes on Instagram
- From Swift Selfies to Maluma's Wayne's World Bow: What You Didn't See at the Billboard Music Awards
- Jamie Carragher grills Mike Riley, Michael Oliver and Anthony Taylor on VAR and new season rules
- Can the Weeknd Turn Himself Into the Biggest Pop Star in the World?
- 80 best documentaries on Netflix to watch right now
- ACM Awards Winners 2015: Miranda Lambert Rules
- The Killers’ Brandon Flowers says band’s new album Pressure Machine was born from lockdown seclusion
- David Cassidy: Naked Lunch Box
Taylor Swift Was 'Terrified' to Tour After Manchester, Las Vegas Attacks — How She Kept Fans Safe have 312 words, post on people.com at March 6, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.