Vietnam always places importance to developing the friendship and multi-dimensional cooperation with African countries, seeing Morocco as her prioritized partner in North Africa, Chairwoman of the Vietnamese National Assembly Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan said. Chairwoman of the Vietnamese National Assembly Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan (R) shakes hands with Speaker of the Moroccan House of Representatives Habib El Malki before their talks in Rabat on March 28 The Vietnamese leader made the statement at her talks with Speaker of the Moroccan House of Representatives Habib El Malki in Rabat on March 28, during her official visit to Morocco. The Speaker spoke highly of the new development of bilateral ties, saying the similarity in geographical position, — Vietnam as a gateway to Southeast Asia, and Morocco as a gateway to Africa — would provide conditions for the two countries to look into opportunities and possibilities to step up their ties. He thanked Chairwoman Ngan for inviting Morocco to attend APPF-26, describing it as a step to realize a cooperation agreement signed by the two sides. Ngan said her visit aims to step up and deepen the friendship and multi-faceted cooperation between the two countries in general and the two law-making bodies in… Read full this story
- President Kenyatta meets African leaders at G7
- Shah to meet top leaders from state on June 22
- 2019: Obasanjo meets Yoruba leaders, visits Bode George
- ERC to meet Opposition Leader on GECOM ethnic bias complaint
- Egypt’s football team meets Chechen leader
- Didn’t Meet PDP Leaders: Yasin Malik
- Meet Minneapolis leader says audit revealed 'minor errors'
- Obasanjo meets Yoruba leaders, visits Bode George
- CM Shivraj Spends Night in Mandsaur, Meets Farmers’ Leaders Ahead of Stir
- Conrad meets Church leaders, pressure groups
Vietnam's NA Chairwoman meets Morocco's leaders in Rabat have 281 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at March 29, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.