There are many who see a potential drop in interest by brands this year given that election news tends to cut into sports viewership. IMAGE: Chennai Super Kings’s Suresh Raina, Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Ravindra Jadeja at a promotional event in Chennai. Photograph: Kind courtesy CSK/Twitter Chennai Super Kings is first off the block, even before the calendar for 2019 was formally announced, the team kicked off the branding season with a new campaign with its long term associate Peter England. Starring M S Dhoni, Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo and Murali Vijay, the ads pitch the brand’s collection of wedding suits. Number three in terms of brand value as per the Duff and Phelps report for 2018, Team CSK has also announced a new sponsor on its 2019 list, SNJ Distilleries that owns the British Empire brand.Others have announced their new brand lists too. Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR, Rank 2) has two additions to the list so far with Greenply and Khadims while Mumbai Indians (MI, Rank 1) has two labels missing so far, Samsung and GoIbibo. The strength of the IPL has grown every year, in terms of viewership and reach of the tournament and consequently, the brand power… Read full this story
- IPL 2019: Ashwin defends decision to play only two spinners in Chennai
- IPL 2019: I have to prove myself every time I get a chance, says Sandeep Lamichhane
- Boris Johnson admits 'it's a very tight race' as final poll shows his predicted majority has HALVED and warns that Corbyn and Sturgeon will seize power if he loses just 12 seats
- BJP attacks Congress on poll ticket to lawyer who represented Mehul Choksi
- 11 Things You Must Do With a Brand New Laptop
- What makes Sourav Ganguly the brand that he is
- Why People Love To Hate Kris Jenner, The OG "Momager"
- Donald Trump reveals he snubbed Jeremy Corbyn’s plea to meet branding him a ‘negative force’
- ‘Love cheat’ Referee Mark Clattenburg ‘split from lover at same time her brother was battling cancer’
- How early is too early for holiday decor? Poll puts hot topic to rest
Will poll fever dim brands' love for IPL? have 341 words, post on www.rediff.com at March 5, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.