Katie Price is reportedly advertising for a live-in nanny/housekeeper to start right away at her West Sussex home. An ad placed online calls for ‘a couple’ to assume the role, rather than a single person. While Katie, 40, is not named specifically, The Sun reports that the ad is her’s – with the location, amount of children and request for ‘experience with special needs’ fitting the bill for the Price household. Recruiting: Katie Price is reportedly advertising for a live-in nanny/housekeeper to start right away at her West Sussex home Katie – who is mother to Harvey, 16, Junior, 13, Princess, 11, Jett, five, and Bunny, four – has been dangerously close to bankruptcy over the past 18 months; yet the ad offers £800-£1000 per week to the successful applicant. It is not clear whether that is per person or in total for the couple. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Danny Cipriani ‘slept with Kelly Brook lookalike while… Katie Price is forced to go on air make-up free with wild… Katie Price visits beau Kris Boyson’s family sausage… Katie Price EXCLUSIVE: ‘She’ll ALWAYS do what’s right for… Share this article Share Speculation suggests Katie is looking to hire a couple to… Read full this story
- Benefits of an Anaheim Live In Nanny
- Need A Nanny?
- Benefits Hired From Nanny
- The Answers to 10 Top Nanny Compensation Questions
- Ensuring Success With Nannies - The Nanny Contract
- How to Hire a Nanny Legally to Take Care of Your Children
- How to Hire a Nanny - Super or Not
- How to Find an Anaheim Nanny for Hire
- The Cost of Finding a Laguna Beach Nanny through a Nanny Service
- Finding Nanny Services - How to Select a Domestic Staffing Agency
Katie Price 'looking to hire a live-in couple to nanny her kids' have 275 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.