Renault has just unveiled the electric version of the Kwid hatchback at the ongoing Shanghai Motor Show in China. Called the City K-ZE, the electric hatchback looks like an SUV from the front and will be sold mainly in China. In due course of time, other emerging markets such as India and Brazil are expected to get the Kwid-based City K-ZE electric hatchback. Renault has revealed that the Kwid-based City K-ZE electric car will have a range of 240 kilometers per charge. The battery stack will get a fast charging option, which recharges up to 80 % of the batteries in just an hour. The car gets styling that’s different from that of the Kwid at the front and rear. There are new headlamps that sit on the bumper, while the traditional headlamp location now gets LED DRLs. The front bumper is new and so is the grille. At the rear, the tail lamps and bumper have received revisions. The profile remains unchanged save for the restyled alloy wheels. The Renault Kwid-based City K-ZE electric car’s interiors get more minimal. The gear shifter makes way for a rotary knob that is used to control the various modes of the car. The seats… Read full this story
- Mercedes-Benz eyes a spot on the Formula E electric-car racing grid
- The Best Electric Cars You Can Buy
- Faraday Future’s mysterious electric car takes to the track in teaser video
- Is Fiat-Chrysler CEO ready to embrace electric cars after all?
- Here’s What PS4 Exclusive Driveclub’s First Batch of Free Cars Looks Like; And Yes, One Isn’t European
- Lamborghini Terzo Millenio is the concept electric car we’d drive every day
- Would an electric SUV make a good race car? Jaguar thinks so
- Bentley’s EXP 12 Speed 6e concept may please car enthusiasts, environmentalists
- The Renault Trezor concept is a stunning look at the future of GT cars
- Volkswagen’s I.D. Crozz concept is an autonomous electric SUV
Renault Kwid-based City K-ZE electric car revealed: Looks like a SUV have 319 words, post on www.cartoq.com at April 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.