Author Deanna Picon Offers Ten Ways To Support Special Needs Families Special needs parents are hidden heroes, who courageously face autism and all the enormous challenges and responsibilities that accompany it on a daily basis. They deserve our respect and recognition”— Deanna PiconNEW YORK, NEW YORK, US, April 10, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — Raising a child with a disability, while trying to balance work and family responsibilities is no easy task for even the most dedicated parents. Managing all aspects of a special needs child daily living – including personal needs, school activities, therapy sessions and medical appointments – can be extremely demanding and time-consuming. “Autism Awareness Month is a perfect time for family, friends and the public to show their support for special needs parents,” said Deanna Picon, founder of Your Autism Coach, LLC and author of The Autism Parents’ Guide to Reclaiming Your Life. “These parents are hidden heroes who courageously face autism and all the enormous challenges and responsibilities that accompany it on an everyday basis. They may be your best friend, your cousin, your neighbor or co-worker,” says Picon. “Special needs parents deserve respect and recognition for many reasons, including the sheer guts it takes to stay… Read full this story
- St. Charles gym owner launches nonprofit to help special needs clients get fit
- Autism Awareness Day 2019: What to know about the Light it Up Blue campaign
- On World Autism Awareness Day, Remember 'The Neglected End Of The Spectrum'
- Brothers with special needs star in a world without limits
- Seven things parents of kids with special needs hate, and seven ways to be supportive
- Preparing your special needs child for a doctor's visit
- AMITA shines a blue light on Autism Awareness
- Ipswich grandfather takes on 10,000 step challenge for World Autism Awareness Week
- Health secretary visits Dagenham charity for Autism Awareness Week
- Get the help you need and avoid pitfalls
Ten Tips To Help Special Needs Parents During Autism Awareness Month have 299 words, post on world.einnews.com at April 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.