Note: this piece contains multiple spoilers concerning the plot of Game of Thrones seasons 1-8 When you play the Game of Thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground – so Cersei Lannister coolly said to Ned Stark. There are only a few major players left standing in this most brutal of games. But, as season eight gets underway, there are bound to be plenty of developments in store – and possibly some new claimants to the Iron Throne. In the lull before each episode we’ll speculate on directions the plot might take. Using your responses, our game will generate our collective best guess for the following week’s twists and turns. We’ll also be using your predictions in the comments section to feed into the game. Do let us know your hopes and fears for the episodes ahead in the comments below after playing. How your predictions fared for week 2: A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms Our second predictor was on the money for quite a few plot developments. Far and away most readers don’t see Samwell Tarly as the vengeful type – we’ve yet to see if they’re right. On the other hand, we did successfully predict Arya… Read full this story
- Basketball Moves That Win Games
- Why Online Games Are Profit Kings
- How To Improve Your Chess Game
- NFL Season Predictions Part 2: NFC East
- NFL Predictions - Betting on the 2008-09 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Win-Loss Record
- 2007 AFC East Predictions
- Game of the Month: Milwaukee Brewers Vs. Arizona Diamondbacks
- College Football - Washington's Defense Makes Road Kill of Boise State With a Stunning 24-10 Upset
- The Best Ways to Play The Games of The Massachusetts State Lottery
- Should the All-Star Game Determine Home Field Advantage?
Who will ‘win’ Game of Thrones? Make your predictions for season 8, episode 3 have 284 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at April 26, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.