Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attended the meeting themed “Science, technology and innovation as a pillar for socio-economic development in Vietnam” in Hanoi on May 15. This scenario is highlighted in a report featuring Vietnam’s future digital economy towards 2030 and 2045, implemented by Australia’s Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) in collaboration with the Vietnamese Ministry of Science and Technology. In order to achieve this scheme, a basic digital transformation must be carried out across industries and public services, whilst the export of information and communication technology products and services should be boosted. Stefan Hajkowicz, head of the CSIRO’s Data61 Strategic Foresight Team, said that Vietnam is one of the most dynamic countries throughout East Asia and it has recently made its way into the “7 per cent growth club” – a group of high growth economies. Now is the right time for Vietnam to make a strategic shift from the labor-based growth of low-income countries to the knowledge-based one commonly seen in high-income countries, added Hajkowicz. Chu Ngoc Anh, Minister of Science and Technology, affirmed that science and technology will play a significant role in the country’s industrialization and modernization course. The nation’s science and technology policies have seen… Read full this story
- Australia, Vietnam issue new report on digital transformation roadmap
- IT firms expected to lead country’s digital transformation
- Volvo Cars selects HCL Tech for IT services, digital transformation
- Redefine cybersecurity in the era of flux and digital transformation
- 4 data challenges that prevent successful digital transformation: Tech Evangelist, Tableau
- Article :: Digital Transformation - The Big Picture
- Digital transformation should be part of Vietnam’s growth strategy: PwC
- Mahindra partners with Salesforce for digital transformation in customer experience
- Nikon Digital Cameras - Helping Cultivate Photography As a Hobby
- Outdoor Digital Signage Helping to Curb 'Line Rage'
Digital transformation to help GDP up 1.1 per cent have 300 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.