Hanoi (VNA) – The 10th Europe-Vietnam Documentary Film Festival will take place in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City from May 31 to June 9.
The event will feature documentaries from Vietnam and 10 other countries, namely Austria, Belgium, France, Denmark, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, the UK, and Israel.
Many of these films have won prestigious awards from around the world.
They will be screened for free at the Vietnam National Documentary and Scientific Film Studio (No. 465 Hoang Hoa Tham street in Hanoi) and the Hoa Sen University (No. 8 Nguyen Van Trang street in HCM City).
The festival is run by the European Union National Institutes for Culture (EUNIC).
This year’s event is coordinated by the Wallonie-Bruxelles delegation in Vietnam, one of the founding members of the EUNIC Vietnam. –VNA
- Adam Carolla And C.J. Wilson To Judge Jalopnik Film Festival Contest
- Discount VIP Film Festival Tickets Sold Out, $25 Tickets Still On Sale
- The Jalopnik Film Festival Will Be Earth's Greatest Car-Film Event Ever
- Seven Films Picked By Jury To Be Screened At Jalopnik Film Festival
- The Jalopnik Film Festival Has Best Judges In History Of Judiciaries
- Cannes Film Festival Won't Admit Women Wearing Flat Shoes
- Miss The Jalopnik Film Festival? Watch The Films Online Here
- brought guns, gimps, and glory to the Cannes Film Festival
- Roman Polanski Cancels Film Festival Appearance Due to 'Controversies'
- Annette Bening Says She 'Didn’t Count the Number' of Women-Directed Films at Venice Film Festival