Seen for the first time since his controversial release from prison and living just a block away from a school, this is the ‘disgusting predator’ accused of holding an anorexic teen captive as his sex slave for more than a year. Traumatized Hailey Burns told authorities she was locked in a dog cage, starved for days at a time and forced to have sex with 33-year-old Michael Wysolovski in return for food. But the pervert walked free on a plea deal last month because district attorneys in Gwinnett County, Georgia, were reluctant to rely on the testimony of a 16-year-old girl with Asperger’s Syndrome to convict him at trial. Wysolovski was indicted in 2017 on a catalog of sex offenses punishable by 25 years to life in prison but charges of rape, aggravated sodomy and false imprisonment were dropped. The warped software developer – who began messaging Hailey online when she was 15 – agreed instead to plead guilty to the lesser counts of first degree cruelty to children and interstate interference with custody. A judge sentenced him on Thursday April 25 to eight months in prison and 10 years’ probation – but because of time already served in the… Read full this story
- I spent £30k on surgery to get a 50cm butt at 25 – now strangers grab it & I’m scared to walk down the street on my own
- Virus Forces Cambridge to Hold Most Classes Online Next Year
- Puppet Master conman posing as MI5 spy made me spend 10 YEARS on run – he starved me & locked me in filthy bathroom
- Madeleine McCann news – New evidence about chief suspect Christian B leaves investigators ‘shocked’ & could solve case
- Olympic swimmer Maddie Groves says she was sexually abused by a man who still works in swimming
EXCLUSIVE: 33-year-old pervert who kept anorexic and autistic 16-year-old as his sex slave savors his freedom after walking free in sweetheart deal - as ex-girlfriend tells DailyMailTV he would kidnap a pre-teen if he could have 283 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.