Vice Chairman of the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee Tran Vinh Tuyen (R) held talks with President of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber Harald Mahrer on May 15 (Photo: VNA) The delegation, led by Harald Mahrer, President of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber, is on a working visit to the city. Tuyen expressed his hope that the visit and the opening of a representative office of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber in the city will help step up cooperation between Austrian and city businesspeople. HCM City highly values the capacity of Austrian businesses operating in industry, science, and technology, as they are gaining its interest, he said, referring to the development of the support industry and the application of science and technology in life. Tuyen noted that the city is willing to invite Austrian businesses to take part in components of its projects to build smart urban areas, treat medical waste, and deal with flooding and traffic congestion. Harald Mahrer said his delegation will attend the opening of the representative office of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber in the city on May 16. He said the move realizes agreements between the two countries’ leaders on enhancing the bilateral ties… Read full this story
- Tap the Potential of Currency Trading For Profit
- Discover Our Growing Dependence on Tap Water Filtration Systems
- Tap Water Facts You Absolutely Must Know!
- Austria Hotels Have A Class Of Their Own
- Where to Stay When on Vacation in Austria
- Hotels Austria - Offer High Standard of Accommodation
- Cheap Hotels - Austria
- Ten Salzburg Travel Tips - What To See And Do In Salzburg, Austria
- Skiing During Austria Travel
- Five Things to See on Your Holidays in Austria
HCM City, Austria tap cooperation potential have 281 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.