Liem pledged his best efforts to improve the city’s business and investment environment so as to offer the best possible conditions for foreign investors, including those from Singapore, adding that a high-ranking delegation of the city is due to make an official visit to Singapore soon in a bid to foster bilateral cooperation. Singapore is Ho Chi Minh City’s biggest investor, with more than 1,100 projects totaling in excess of US$10 billion. It is also the city’s important trade partner, with two-way trade hitting US$3.7 billion. For his part, Chee Hong Tat said Singapore desires to augment cooperation with HCM in science-technology transfer and developing start-up firms, saying that his visit is a good chance for Singaporean businesses to seek cooperation opportunities. The smart city development project of Ho Chi Minh City is a potential one for cooperation between the two sides, he noted. Singaporean enterprises showed their keen interest in cooperating with Ho Chi Minh City in Singapore’s strong fields such as waste treatment, green energy, and production of high-quality agricultural products.
- HCM City keen on boosting partnership with Singapore
- HCM City beef up cooperation with RoK’s Gymcheon city
- HCM City takes steps to ensure traffic safety and order
- HCM City steps up smart city development
- Japanese firms keen to partner with HCM City to develop urban area
- Japanese firms step up win-win cooperation with HCM City partners
- HCM City seeks Hong Kong’s experiences in financial management
- HCM City, UK partner in building smart urban
- Vietnam-Cuba diplomatic relationship marked in HCM City
- HCM City ties up with VN-focused Hong Kong tourism site
HCM City keen to step up cooperation with Singapore have 267 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.