An overview of meeting (Source: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – Ho Chi Minh City hopes to cooperate with Singapore in promoting start-ups, high-quality human resources training and logistics, Vice Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Le Thanh Liem said on May 15. Welcoming Senior Minister of State at Ministry of Trade and Industry and the Ministry of Education of Singapore Chee Hong Tat, Liem said that a high-ranking delegation of the city will pay an official visit to Singapore within this year to seek measures to boost bilateral cooperation. He pledged to do his utmost to improve the city’s business and investment environment so as to create the most favourable conditions for foreign investors and respect legitimate rights and interests of the Singaporean investors in the city. According to him, Singapore is Ho Chi Minh City’s biggest investor, with more than 1,100 projects totalling over 10 billion USD. It is also the city’s important trade partner, with two-way trade reaching 3.7 billion USD. Chee Hong Tat, in turn, stated that Singapore wants to work with Vietnam’s largest city in fostering cooperation between the two sides’ enterprises in science-technology transfer and developing start-up firms. Singapore highly values potential of Vietnam and… Read full this story
- Shopping In Ho Chi Minh City
- Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City!
- Singapore Guide Offers You An Overview Of The City
- Singapore Hotels - Accommodation in Singapore
- 7 Interesting Singapore Attractions For Kids
- Mixing Business and Pleasure in Singapore
- Pregnancy Exercises - Tai Chi
- Singapore Information - Language and Culture of Singapore
- Singapore Luxury Hotels Perfect Accommodation For Honeymooners
- Finding Budget Friendly Cheap Hotels in Singapore
Ho Chi Minh City wishes to boost cooperation with Singapore have 270 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.