Volatile tennis star Nick Kyrgios has been described as “not normal” by the uncle and former coach of World #2 Rafael Nadal after the Australian served a volley of insults at the Nadal family during a recent podcast appearance. Kyrgios has emerged as one of the most colorful characters in tennis this season, with a series of on-court meltdowns characterizing what was a breakout year for the 24-year-old. His Italian Open display was very much in-keeping with his developing personality. His opening round match with Danill Medvedev saw both players issued with code violations – Kyrgios for launching a ball out of the arena in protest at a call made by the chair umpire, Medvedev for smashing his racket in frustration at Kyrgios’ antics on the court. Also on rt.com Nick Kyrgios bounced from Italian Open after chair-throwing meltdown (VIDEO) Kyrgios was expelled from the tournament during his round of 32 match-up with Casper Ruud after once again letting his emotions get the better of him and launching a chair into the middle of the court after what he saw as a bad call by the official. Episodes such as these have very much marked Kyrgios’ report card as being… Read full this story
- Is Your Portrait Stored in Any of World’s Top Museums? Ask Google
- Why Your Partner Overreacts (and You Do, Too)
- Amazon's Alexa Is Now a 'Feminist' But Doesn't Seem to Understand Consent
- 'How animal mind readers could help your stressed-out pets'
- Greta Gerwig's 'Little Women' understands Amy March
- Your Partner Is Your Teacher & Your Student
- Top 10 Apps You Should Install on Your Raspberry Pi
- Your Partner Is Your Teacher and Your Student
- Battle for Jodhpur: BJP aims to upset Ashok Gehlot applecart
- How to Deal When Protests Disrupt Your Day
'I understand that you're upset have 293 words, post on www.rt.com at May 19, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.