However, the heterogeneous computing architectures will be able to deliver intelligent performances for both the data centers and client’s products with its architectural design innovations. There are no words came from the company about the Availablity details of the CPU. The Ryzen 3000 series was hyped because it puts AMD ahead of Intel in process node technology. Intel previewed its performance the day before Computex, and claimed up to 2x the graphics performance of the previous generation equivalent. The processor will be going to be shipped by the end of this year. There will be a maximum of four cores and eight threads in the entire range with a max turbo frequency of up to 4.1 GHz and up to 1.1 GHz graphics frequency. The chip supports 36MB of total cache and requires 65 Watts TDP. The single threaded performance is more or less on par with the 9th Gen lineup while the multi-threaded score is nearly 30% higher. Intel says it developed new “key experience indicators” based on multiple years of research into laptop users’ expectations and challenges for casual as well as work-related usage. Intel launched the chips along with news about their innovation program code-named “Project Athena”…. Read full this story
- How the 2016 Chevy Volt added 18 miles of EV range
- Who killed the Tesla Roadster?
- Charging Ahead: 2016 Chevrolet Volt Review
- Grading Every Team's 2018 NBA Draft Performance
- Every NBA Western Conference team's best- and worst-case scenario: If Warriors slip it could lead to trouble
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Review
- Jack Eichel’s off to huge start for Sabres
- No, a BMW 7 Series is not kinder to the atmosphere than a Tesla
- First Drive: 2018 Honda Odyssey
- Fishing report for week of Sept. 19-25
Intel Ice Lake promises 18 percent IPC improvement over 8th gen have 271 words, post on crcconnection.com at May 29, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.