Single Family Homes For Sale in Lisle, Illinois – May 2019
There are currently 130 single family homes for sale in Lisle with an average list price of $515,128.
Want to know how much your home is worth?View an instant HomesByMarco market analysis!
Lisle Subdivisions with Single Family Homes for Sale:
Marco Amidei in an IL licensed real estate broker with RE/MAX Suburban. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than MRED Smart-Frame IDX Demo are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
© 2019 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
- ‘End of an era’ as Brisbane AFL great sells beloved family home
- Inside Strictly star Mike Bushell's stunning family home: A huge garden perfect for footie, a gnome collection and a picturesque village setting
- City Ford dealer principal Mark Janus selling Riverview family home
- Desperate search for New Zealand woman, 22, who vanished from her family home on a tiny Canadian island – as her last cryptic words are revealed
- Best Turkey family holiday deals for Christmas 2019 – where to go and the cheapest deals
- Jennifer Garner gives glimpse into incredibly organised family home in LA – watch video
- David Beckham makes unexpected £14,000 addition to the family home – take a look
- Home Bargains Black Friday 2019 – the best deals to look out for
- SF officials want health officer’s role in shipyard home sales investigated
- Landmark Crows Nest shopfront reinvented as luxury family home