By Ba Do  May 20, 2019 | 08:55 am GMT+7 Cabinets for displaying phones at Hanoi’s tech firm Nhat Cuong are empty after a police search on May 9, 2019. Photo by VnExpress/Tat Dinh The chief of a Hanoi tech firm has disappeared after police sought to arrest him for alleged cross-border smuggling and concealing revenues. On Saturday, the Ministry of Public Security issued an arrest warrant against Bui Quang Huy, 45, general director of Nhat Cuong Technical Services Trading Co. Ltd., four days after police launched a criminal probe and attempted to arrest him. The ministry’s investigators said anyone can make a citizen’s arrest of Huy and take him to the nearest police station, prosecution or people’s committee office. The anti-smuggling police last Tuesday began a criminal investigation into alleged “smuggling” and “violating regulations of law on accounting causing serious consequences” by Huy and eight others. Arrest orders were also issued against the others. Bui Quang Huy, 45, general director of Nhat Cuong Technical Services Trading Co. Ltd. in Hanoi, is wanted by the police for smuggling Huy is suspected of being the leader of an organized crime group responsible for cross-border smuggling, maintaining two sets of accounting books to conceal… Read full this story
- Chinese tech company criticises US for 'politicizing business'
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook stronger than other tech companies on free speech
- Scientists and tech companies are open-sourcing their patents as part of a pledge to help expand resources for researchers trying to combat COVID-19 pandemic
- What to Expect When Tech Companies Meet With Congress
- Remote working takes off for Twitter, Facebook, tech companies
- Appeals court dismisses anti-conservative bias lawsuit against top tech companies
- Patrinely Group venture starts office project for Austin tech company
- Tech companies ask for rental waivers in Tamil Nadu
- 5G fires: Australian mobile companies work with police to prevent arson attacks
- Porsche Exec Wants A Smaller 911, But Says It's Wishful Thinking
Vietnamese tech company exec wanted by police absconds have 317 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 19, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.