At the session (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Legislators adopted a resolution on approving the appointment of Judge of the Supreme People’s Court as suggested by the Chief Judge on the 18th working day of the 14th National Assembly’s seventh session on June 12. The NA Secretary General will announce contents of the resolution in regulated time. The NA discussed in plenary session the draft Law on Migration and Immigration by Vietnamese citizens under the direction of NA Vice Chairman Do Ba Ty. Twenty-one lawmakers gave their opinions on the draft law. A majority of legislators agreed with the government’s report and the NA Committee on National Defence and Security’s report examining the draft law, saying that the promulgation of the law is necessary, contributing to administrative reform and improving the efficiency of State management on migration and immigration. Minister of Public Security made clear issues raised by deputies. NA Vice Chairman Ty asked units concerned to collect deputies’ opinions and refine the draft law to submit to the NA’s eighth session for approval. In the afternoon, deputies discussed the revised Labour Code under the direction of NA Vice Chairwoman Tong Thi Phong. They gave their feedback on the… Read full this story
- When is Bring Your Dog to Work Day 2019?
- On your bike! How to take part in Cycle to Work Day 2019
- Yorkshire’s pooch owners ready for Bring Your Dog To Work Day
- Co-working day at Otley College Suffolk campus
- It's Bring Your Dog To Work Day next week
- Bring your Dog to Work Day is coming soon
- Bring your dog to work day 2019 is happening next week
- Bring Your Dog To Work Day 2019 is next week
- Bring Your Dog To Work Day is next week
- Bring Your Dog to Work Day is a thing and happening VERY soon
18th working day of 14th NA’s seventh session have 305 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.