To improve the quality of health services, Son La province has devised a set of five standards for local hospitals, including careful screening, good organisation, hygiene, dedication and readiness. Since deploying the five-standard model, health institutions have won greater satisfaction from patients.
Son La General Hospital is a shining example in the province in applying the standards. Since the application of the five-standard model a year ago, the hospital has been more organised with clinical records and health equipment readily available all the time.
The five-standard model is not only applied to provincial hospitals but also at district-level health institutions. For example in Mai Son district hospital, the five-standard model has lured more patients to the hospital, easing the pressure on upper level health institutions.
The five-standard model has eventually become a common among local health workers.-VNA
- Nine outstanding events of Vietnam's health sector in 2018
- Vietnam’s health sector names nine outstanding events in 2018
- Vietnam-Japan health examination centre inaugurated in HCM City
- PM: Health sector makes strides in public health care
- Long-term Commitment to Vietnamese Health Sector
- Experiences on training health sector human resources shared
- Bản in : PM: Health sector makes strides in public health care
- MNCH & Family Planning Specialist – Strengthening Systems for Better Health
- Tanzania: Vat On Sanitary Pads to Improve Girls' Health, Education