Vice Secretary of the Hanoi municipal Party Committee Ngo Thi Thanh Hang receives Vice President of the Beijing chapter of Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) Yu Luming. Photo: Pham Hung
Hang added that the relationship between Vietnam and China in general and the two capital cities in particular keeps developing comprehensively, with many cooperation agreements and investment deals.
Appreciating the effective cooperation between the CPPCC – Beijing chapter and the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) – Hanoi chapter, Hang stressed the important role of the two organizations in the capital cities’ political affairs.
For his part, Yu Luming expressed his impression of Hanoi’s development achievements, adding that promoting relations between Hanoi and Beijing is not only in line with the interest of the two cities, but also has great significance for the two countries, especially as the commemoration of the 25th anniversary of Hanoi-Beijing relations is nearing.
He stressed the three focal points of cooperation between the two capitals in the time ahead, namely: intensifying connectivity between the two countries’ localities, expanding cooperation intensively and extensively, and stepping up people-to-people ties.
Earlier in the same day, Yu held talks with President of the VFF – Hanoi chapter Nguyen Lan Huong, during which the two sides agreed to intensify bilateral cooperation and share experience in implementing organizational apparatus and operation mechanisms.
- APEC leaders issue Hanoi Declaration to foster trade, security
- Vietnam, China pinpoint focal points of cooperation at Beijing meeting
- Hanoi forum discusses women’s role in equality, development
- 22nd APEC Summit promotes connectivity cooperation
- Hanoi, Washington underline open access to East Vietnam Sea; expect aircraft carrier visit
- Vietnam, China strive for sustainable cooperation
- Vietnam, China strive for sustainable cooperation Info Alert Alert Chia sẻ bài viết qua e-mail
- Vietnam- Seychelles Moving to a Phase of Dynamic and Profitable Relations of Friendship and Cooperation
- Hanoi struggles for cleaner air to breathe