On this occasion, the High-Tech Agriculture Park of Ho Chi Minh City signed a cooperation agreement with Mushroom Research Center (MRC), Association of Agricultural Technology in Southeast Asia (AATSEA) and the Institute of Mushrooms and Biotechnology to learn about and exchange information and projects as well as promote standardization of organic mushroom cultivation process, apply organic standards, microbiological applications and general production experiment, train and effectively exploit the human resources of agencies.
In the forthcoming time, types of new edible mushroom varieties suitable to the natural conditions of each production region is expected to be selected and created successfully. Moreover, The Management Board of the High-Tech Agriculture Park of Ho Chi Minh City will study the preservation and build quality standards for edible mushrooms and medicinal mushrooms thanks to the lab.
BY CONG PHIEN- Translated by Huyen Huong
- HCMC opens Tet flower markets
- HCMC opens Hi-Tech Agro 2014
- Sampling the woodsy flavors of mushroom hotpot
- Mushroom: a forgotten superfood
- Hazel Dell masters the science of mushroom making
- Vietnam’s "Mushroom Queen"
- Police hunt thief who stole rare 'dementia-easing' mushroom
- Mushroom pho challenges the rules of pho
- Oyster Mushroom Grow Kits - An Easier Way of Growing Mushrooms