A rush transcript of “This Week with George Stephanopoulos” airing on Sunday, June 9, 2019 on ABC News is below. This copy may not be in its final form, may be updated and may contain minor transcription errors. For previous show transcripts, visit the “This Week” transcript archive . (BEGIN VIDEOTAPE) UNIDENTIFIED MALE: THIS WEEK with George Stephanopoulos starts right now. JONATHAN KARL, ABC NEWS CHIEF WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT: This morning, new headlines from our exclusive interview with President Trump. GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS, CHIEF ANCHOR, ABC NEWS: So a president can’t obstruct justice? KARL: Two days behind the scenes. On the road, in air and in the Oval. DONALD TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: It’s a special place. STEPHANOPOULOS: Show us around (ph). KARL: What the president says he learned from Richard Nixon. TRUMP: — you know, that didn’t work out too well. KARL: And what could have cost him the White House. TRUMP: If that would have happened before the election, I could have lost. KARL: Plus, AOC unfiltered. REP. ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ (D), NEW YORK: An impeachment inquiry is right on our doorstep. KARL: Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez live in studio for her first Sunday show interview since taking office…. Read full this story
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Reveals She's A Survivor of Sexual Assault, Thought She'd Die In Capitol Hill Attack
- Ocasio-Cortez: GOP Colleagues Who Asked Trump for Pardons 'Should Be Expelled from Congress'
- Ocasio-Cortez: GOP Colleagues Who Asked Trump for Pardons 'Should Be Expelled' from Congress
- Ocasio-Cortez: SCOTUS Endangered 'Lives of All Women and All Birthing People' and Chose 'to Strip Rights from Men, Too'
- Reps. Lieu and Ocasio-Cortez Demand that Senate Determine Whether Justices Lied About Views on Roe
- Ocasio-Cortez urges support for Muslim community following New Zealand mosque attacks: "We must come together"
- Have the Jan.6 Hearings Hurt Donald Trump?: Analysis
- Politico Poll: Donald Trump Holds Greater Favorability than Joe Biden
- Donald Trump eyes early 2024 announcement as Jan. 6 scrutiny intensifies
- Donald Trump has become more popular since the January 6 Capitol attack
'This Week' Transcript 6-16-19: President Donald Trump and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have 324 words, post on abcnews.go.com at June 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.