Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Phạm Bình Minh meets Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs Marise Payne in Hà Nội yesterday. — VNA/VNS Photo Lâm Khánh HÀ NỘI — Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Phạm Bình Minh has praised the visit to Việt Nam by Marise Payne following her reappointment as Minister for Foreign Affairs cum Minister for Women of Australia. He said the visit proves the Australian government’s appreciation for Việt Nam and substantial ties between the two nations. Important partner Việt Nam is an important partner of Australia in the region, Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs Senator Marise Payne said at a meeting with Minister of National Defence Gen. Ngô Xuân Lịch in Hà Nội on Wednesday.
- Moroccan, French FMs hold talks on boosting ties
- Jaishankar, Bhutan FM hold talks; vow to strengthen economic, defence ties
- State President holds talks with Australian Governor-General
- Deputy PM holds talks with WB Vice President
- Vietnamese, Chinese defence ministers hold talks in Hanoi
- VN, China hold talks on less sensitive marine cooperation areas
- Prithviraj Chavan: All negotiations done, will hold talks with Shiv Sena
- Sonia Gandhi holds talks on Maharashtra
- PSG hold talks over £73m deal for Juve’s Paulo Dybala as potential Neymar replacement
- Sharad Pawar meets Sonia Gandhi to hold talks over Congress-NCP-Shiv Sena goverment in Maharashtra
Vietnamese, Australian FMs hold talks have 231 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 13, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.