The VinFast automobile manufacturing factory of Vingroup was opened at Dinh Vu Industrial Park of northern Hai Phong city on June 14, officially beginning mass production. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attended the launching ceremony.
Covering more than 500,000sq.m. of the complex’s 335ha area, the plant is designed to manufacture 250,000 cars each year in the first phase, which will be raised to 500,000 in the second phase.
Notably, VinFast set a record in the global auto industry when this factory was built in only 21 months.
- VinFast auto manufacturing factory opened in Hai Phong
- Work starts on automobile manufacturing complex
- Malaysian’s AAPICO Hitech partners VINFAST in Vietnam car project
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 10/2
- Top 10 economic developments of 2018
- Siemens support enterprises unlock the potential of digitalization
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 23/1
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 9/11
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 17/1