On the morning on June 17, VinFast Trading and Production LLC organised a creemony to hand over hundreds of VinFast Fadil cars to customers in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, and other provinces.
At the event held in the morning of June 17, VinFast brought hundreds of Fadil cars, each personally labelled for its new owner. Customers and invitees were excited to check out and get their hands on a real-life Fadil.
According to CafeF, this time VinFast handed over 300 Fadil cars to customers who have placed orders in advance.
Fadil is the first model of VinFast to be delivered to customers. Earlier, from June 1-5, VinFast brought this model to 32 dealerships and VinFast showrooms at Vincom commercial centres nationwide for customers to take them for a spin.
VinFast Fadil was built on the basis of a Chevrolet model and will compete with other Grade A urban vehicle such as KIA Morning, Hyundai Grand i10, Toyota Wigo, and Honda Brio (coming soon).
To take on rivals, VinFast Fadil sports the “Made in Vietnam” label to win consumers’ hearts. Fadil uses a 1.4l engine with infinite continuously variable transmission (CVT), along with a sturdy body, which makes cornering smoother.
The tests showed that the car was operating stably at high speed, running stable even at the speed of 100 kilometres per hour on the highway.
In addition to modern CVT, VinFast Fadil is equipped with many safety features required for small-sized urban multi-purpose cars such as anti-lock braking system (ABS), emergency brake force support (BA), electronic brake force distribution (EBD), electronic balance system (ESC), traction control (TCS), anti-flip function (ROM), and reversing camera.
VinFast Fadil is also superior to competitors as it is equipped with six airbags, offering maximum protection for passengers.
In addition, the first model of VinFast was also equipped with high-end accessories such as leather seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel with integrated buttons, as well as USB and Bluetooth connectivity. The control panel of the VinFast Fadil is a 7-inch touch screen entertainment centre with a six-speaker surround sound system.
By Tan Duong
- Kanye's khaki car: Customizer reveals secrets of star's Lamborghini SUV style
- Kilmarnock Aldi opening: Freebies to be handed out to customers at new store
- Lidl parking SHOCK - Customers can’t unlock cars because their car key fobs keep breaking
- Lidl parking fine SHOCK - Driver handed £100 fine for making this mistake
- Shock as electric vehicle wins car of the year
- This Taco Bell worker inspires her customers with handwritten, uplifting notes -- "just to put a smile on somebody's face."
- You could be paid £3,000 to leave your car at home
- Car cloning SKYROCKET in Britain - You could have to pay for fines you didn’t commit
- EU ruling all new cars to be fitted with speed limiters deemed ‘UNSAFE’ by experts
- Number of city workers with take-home government cars jumps