The other four leaders are Starbucks, Phuc Long, Trung Nguyen and The Coffee House. According to research firm Vietnam Industry Research and Consultancy JSC (VIRAC), the country’s biggest coffee chains all saw double digit revenue growth in 2018. The Cao Nguyen Coffee Service JSC, which owns Highlands Coffee, recorded revenues of VND1.6 trillion ($68.67 million) in 2018, an increase of nearly 31 percent from the previous year. Highlands Coffee was founded in 2002 by a Vietnamese-American. In 2012, it was bought by Philippine fast food giant Jollibee. The brand takes a relatively different direction compared to competitors, focusing on coverage rather than consumer tastes. Although the chain maintains a simple, easy-to-choose beverage menu, many of its stores can be found positioned in large buildings, commercial centers, and other prime locations. According to VIRAC, because it had invested huge sums in shops, land and marketing, Highlands Coffee has only been really profitable in the past two years. In 2018, the chain earned pre-tax profits of VND129 billion ($5.54 million), down slightly from VND132 billion ($5.67 million) in 2017. Despite a 31 percent increase in revenue this year, the chain’s profits fell slightly as its operating costs shot up from VND600 billion… Read full this story
- The 50 surprisingly easy ways to make money from home – from odd jobs to eBay
- New research reveals Coventry's favourite coffee chain
- £250k sales drop for coffee chain that banned disposable cups
- Coffee chain announces plans to create 28 new jobs across Penwortham and Fulwood sites
- Will TikTok stars ever make money?
- Can you pay off a 40-year mortgage early and make money with a DIY endowment?
- How to start making money fast for your business
- How to invest like... the fund that makes money for 7,500 charities
- Can Uber ever make money?
- Coffee chain loses £250k after banning single-use cups
Which coffee chain makes the most money in Vietnam? have 296 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 11, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.