Attending at the groundbreaking ceremony were Vietnamese National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, Secretary of Can Tho municipal Party Committee Tran Quoc Trung and city leaders.
The work covering an area of nearly 40,000 square meters in the grounds of the proposed administrative center in Binh Thuy District.
The project includes main works, including a temple, a management and administration area, a stele house, a courtyard, park and among. The temple is expected to be put into operation in 2020.
The temple built at a total capital of VND129.5 billion aims to commemorate and worship the Hung Kings who are the founders and first emperors of the nation.
Design for Hung Kings’ Temple
Design for the main temple depicting a bronze drum under the Hung Kings
By TIN HUY – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Phu Tho prepares for Hung Kings’ Temple Festival
- Hung King Temple Festival Improved
- Bản in : Nation remembers Hung Kings
- Nation celebrates Hung Kings' legacy
- Millions flock to Hung Kings Festival
- City Willing to Help Ancestral Province Develop
- New bridge improves traffic flow in Phu Tho
- ART & ENTERTAINMENT IN BRIEF 7/4
- Art & Entertainment News Headlines 1/3