Below Deck star Captain Lee Rosbach is mourning the death of his son. The mariner/reality persona shared a touching tribute to son Joshua via Instagram on Monday, a week after his passing on July 22. In the tribute, Lee said substance addiction lead to 42-year-old Joshua’s tragic end, writing ‘After a twenty year struggle, he finally succumbed to the demons he fought so long and so hard.’ Joshua died of an accidental drug overdose, as confirmed by People. Grief stricken: Below Deck’s Captain Lee Rosbach is mourning the loss of his son Joshua, who recently passed away at the age of 42 The smiling shot of Joshua was paired with a sobering caption about addiction. ‘This past Saturday, my beloved wife Mary Anne and I laid our youngest son, Joshua Lee Rosbach to rest. After a twenty year struggle, he finally succumbed to the demons he fought so long and so hard,’ the captain wrote. ‘Addiction is an insidious disease that knows no social status or geographic boundaries. Whether you live in a 10,000 sq ft mansion or a double wide trailer, the path of death, destruction and devastation it leaves remains the same. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Andy Cohen… Read full this story
- Petra Ecclestone’s former brother-in-law died in bed at mum’s £3.5m mansion after accidental heroin and cocaine overdose
- Porn legend Keiran Lee attacks cyber bullies after three adult star deaths in five weeks
- Celebrity deaths in 2017: Famous faces gone too soon from Keith Barron to Hugh Hefner
- Celebrity deaths in 2017: Famous faces gone too soon including David Cassidy and Rodney Bewes
- Celebrity deaths in 2017: Famous faces gone too soon including Keith Chegwin and David Cassidy
- Celebrity deaths in 2017: Famous faces gone too soon including Kim Jong-Hyun and Keith Chegwin
Below Deck's Captain Lee Rosbach mourns the death of son Joshua after an accidental drug overdose have 289 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 29, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.