GUANGZHOU (CHINA DAILY/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) – The Guangdong provincial government on Friday (July 5) released its suggestion paper on how to implement the outline development plan for the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Its three-year action plan to facilitate the overall development of the region into a world-class bay area was also released. According to the paper, the Greater Bay Area will make a breakthrough in policy coordination and resources flow in the region by 2020, with the establishment of efficient systems among the authorities of Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao. The Greater Bay Area will become a first-class international bay area and a world-class city cluster by 2022, featuring science and technology innovation, optimized industrial structure, healthy resources flow and a beautified ecological environment. The international bay area will develop into a high-class circle for living, working and traveling by 2035, according to the paper. The action plan has nine chapters: optimising development structure; building an international science and technology innovation center; establishing a modern infrastructure system; coordinating the building of a globally competitive modern industrial system; pushing development of ecological civilization; building a quality circle for living, working and travelling; accelerating a new pattern of overall opening up;… Read full this story
- Harbouring plans for future bay management
- Call for Greater Manchester to be given more powers to run its rail services
- Government collapse, funding from China, and self-driving buses
- Government accused of treating cycling and walking as an 'afterthought'
- Millions of pounds worth of property is standing empty in your area
- "The government want to knock down our house and it's driven me to a breakdown"
- Unanimous backing for trust port proposal
- St Pat's unhappy with Dublin City Council's decision to ignore proposals to build 12,000-seater Richmond Arena
- Give victims say on release of prisoners, Scottish Government urged
- New road to Sandy Bay would be supported by Dinan Way link comes first
Guangdong government releases proposals for Greater Bay Area have 304 words, post on www.straitstimes.com at July 5, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.