House Republicans have created a political headache for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell as he tries to keep GOP control of the Senate. On Wednesday, House Republicans allowed the Democrats to pass an outsourcing bill which dangles citizenship in front of hundreds of thousands of Indian graduates if they take more jobs from American graduates. The House bill, HR.1044, passed Wednesday by 365 to 65 after a multi-year, stealthy lobbying campaign by Silicon Valley lobbyists which was fronted by ethnic advocacy groups. The lobbies were led by Mark Zuckerberg' s network of Silicon Valley investors and other technology companies, including Jeff Bezos' Amazon, and were aided by a near-total blackout by establishment media outlets, such as Bezos' Washington Post . The bill now goes to the Senate where the tech lobbyists and investors have already pushed a similar job-outsourcing, salary-cutting, American-replacement bill to the Senate floor. This outsourcing push is very unpopular among the Republicans' MAGA base who have felt first-hand the painful impact of legal and illegal immigration on their own incomes, families, and status. The HR.1044 bill is not an amnesty, but it and the Democrats' DACA amnesty are "crucial," said one of the Zuckerberg lobbyists who pushed… Read full this story
- The Latest: Sanders campaigns in McConnell’s home state
- Judiciary Democrat: Looks like McConnell is 'rigging' Senate impeachment trial
- Hans von Spakovsky: Trump impeachment by House Democrats means a trial in Senate -- How would that work?
- House vote, and on to the Senate: What's next in impeachment
- McConnell's dilemma: Senate trial with Trump witnesses, or a quick vote
- House vote, and on to the Senate: What’s next in impeachment
- Fox News Anchor Confronts Trump Adviser With Senate Oath to Be 'Impartial,' Asking How McConnell Can Take 'Cues' From WH
- Kentuckians Have Finally Had About Enough of Mitch McConnell
- The Hill's Morning Report — Sponsored by AdvaMed — House panel delays impeachment vote until Friday
- Ilhan Omar Says Republicans Making 'Mockery of the Constitution,' Slams Senate GOP Leaders for 'Abdicating' Their Oath
Kentucky Blues: House’s Outsourcing Bill Threatens McConnell’s Home State, Senate Majority have 333 words, post on www.breitbart.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.