/EIN News/ — SACRAMENTO, Calif., July 15, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (NASDAQ: PEIX), a leading producer and marketer of low-carbon renewable fuels and high-quality alcohol products in the United States, reported it has extended the terms of its credit agreements with CoBank, ACB.
Pacific Ethanol Pekin, LLC (“Pekin”), an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Pacific Ethanol, Inc., has entered into an amendment to extend the payment and covenant terms of its credit agreements with CoBank, ACB to November 15, 2019. In March 2019, the Company announced initiation of strategic initiatives to improve the Company’s liquidity and strengthen its balance sheet. The extension of credit terms with CoBank provides the Company with additional time and liquidity to help facilitate the Company’s strategic initiatives.
Neil Koehler, Pacific Ethanol’s president and CEO, stated, “We continue to make good progress on our strategic initiatives to improve liquidity, reduce our debt and to provide greater financial flexibility to pursue future growth opportunities and increase shareholder value and are pleased to be working collaboratively with our lenders to allow time for us to pursue these initiatives. This extension reflects CoBank’s continued support of Pacific Ethanol and, we believe, its confidence in the credit strength of the Pekin facilities, in management and in the long-term value of the industry.”
Further details on the credit agreement(s) amendments and related agreements can be found in the Company’s Form 8-K to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission by July 19, 2019.
About Pacific Ethanol, Inc.www.pacificethanol.com.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
|Company IR Contact:||IR Agency Contact:||Media Contact:|
|Pacific Ethanol, Inc.||Kirsten Chapman||Paul Koehler|
|916-403-2755||LHA||Pacific Ethanol, Inc.|
- Resumption of a Extended Credit Facility by IMF gives Malawi ‘positive signal’
- Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. Announces Amendment of Revolving Credit Facility and Refinancing of Term Loan
- Osinbajo signs two new laws to ease access to credit for MSMEs
- Ethanol compromise remains in dispute
- Trump agrees to ethanol mandate changes, senators say
- China gives Pakistan $1.6b credit line
- UK foreign secretary seeks trade agreements in Chile, Latin America
- LK Credit Union – the best option for your car loan
- ‘Senseless’ housing policy of offering unfurnished council homes is fuelling high-cost credit rip-off, warns finance watchdog
- Trying to Spend Enough for a Credit Card Signup Bonus? What to Do and What to Avoid