Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (right) and German Ambassador Christian Berger (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc on July 17 expressed his hope for comprehensive cooperation activities between Vietnam and Germany, covering economy, politics, culture, national defence, security and personnel training. At a reception for outgoing German Ambassador Christian Berger in Hanoi, the leader also called for Germany’s support to Vietnam in its industrial development. PM Phuc expressed belief that more German investors will come to Vietnam, and his support for efforts to build a joint chamber of commerce and industry. He spoke highly of Germany’s voice in the signing of the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement and the EU-Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement, as well as the country’s backing of the viewpoint on a peaceful and stable East Sea, with the freedom of navigation and overflight guaranteed. Expressing his delight at the effective operation of the Vietnam-Germany University, the PM called on Germany to create favourable conditions for Vietnamese students to study in the country and assist the German language teaching in Vietnam. He said he hopes that the ambassador, in any position, will actively contribute to the Vietnam-Germany relationship. For his part, Ambassador Christian Berger suggested… Read full this story
- Could Germany's constitutional right to asylum be pruned?
- AKK's European vision: A conservative road map for Germany after Merkel
- Are deportations from Germany on the rise?
- Extreme-right defectors deal a blow to Germany's far-right AfD
- Female genital mutilation: Number of affected women rising in Germany
- Unemployed in Germany have greatest risk of poverty in the EU
- Vietnam, India reinforce comprehensive strategic partnership
- Deputy PM meets Japanese, Lao leaders on Future of Asia Conference sidelines
- PM Narendra Modi to visit France, UAE, Bahrain to boost ties
- Germany hesitant to re-start cooperation with Zimbabwe one year after Mugabe ouster
PM hopes for comprehensive cooperation with Germany have 303 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 17, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.