LONDON: Britain’s Prince Harry and wife Meghan Markle, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, held a private ceremony in Windsor Castle on Saturday for the christening of their two-month-old son. Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, born on May 6, is to be baptised in front of close family and friends in a private chapel at the Castle in keeping with the royal couple’s decision to not hold a public ceremony. In a break from royal tradition, they have also chosen not to disclose the names of Archie’s godparents. In line with their preference for privacy, no press photographers will have access to the event and fashion photographer Chris Allerton, who took the couple’s wedding photos, will capture the christening ceremony. Meghan’s mother, Doria Ragland, and Harry’s father Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, are among some of the guests. Harry’s brother, Prince William, and his wife Kate Middleton will also join in as the baby’s uncle and aunt. View this post on Instagram This morning, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s son, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor was christened in the Private Chapel at Windsor Castle at an intimate service officiated by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby. The Duke… Read full this story
- Prince William and Kate Middleton visit baby Archie, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Prince Harry, Meghan and baby Archie will visit South Africa
- Prince Harry, Meghan's Home Renovations Cost Taxpayers $3M
- Prince Harry, Meghan to make official visit to South Africa
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's private jet: Photos reveals lavish interior of luxury 12-seater Cessna used by eco-preaching Royal couple
- Prince Harry Launches Eco-Tourism Project After Private Jet Criticism
- Princess Diana's ex-butler Paul Burrell thinks Prince Harry will move Meghan Markle and baby Archie to the US like his mother was 'considering before her death'
- Prince Harry triggered major security alert over a GPS error
- Prince Harry’s exes Cressida and Chelsy Davy arrive together for Royal Wedding
- Prince Harry asks Prince William to be best man for wedding to Meghan Markle
Prince Harry, Meghan hold private christening for baby Archie have 337 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at July 6, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.