On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Nicole Raney (managing editor of The Manual) run through the biggest news stories from the world of tech. In the news today: Samsung announced a new smartwatch (and it looks good), Facebook is adding its branding to Instagram and WhatsApp, and Franky Zapata crossed the English Channel on a Green Goblin-style hoverboard. School is starting soon (sorry, kids), and Adrien Warner stopped by to show off some of the products in DT’s Back to School Gift Guide, including the powerful Ultimate Ears Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker and an adorable robot vacuum. Later in the show, Megan Bigelow, founder of PDX Women in Tech, appeared to talk about the organization’s findings from its 2019 state of the industry survey. Finally, Nibler spoke to Emily Shea, senior software developer at Fastly, about her use of speech-recognition software to eliminate the pain that can develop from coding. Editors’ Recommendations Digital Trends Live: Roku’s new OS, Apple’s “slofie,” storming Area 51, and more Digital Trends Live: Galaxy Fold review, Facebook Dating, and more Digital Trends Live: Disney D23 wrap-up, PlayStation 5 leak, air taxis, and more Digital Trends Live: Pixel 4 launch date,… Read full this story
- 2006 Trends in Winter Olympics High Tech Equipment
- Online Dresses for Winter fashion trends and hot gifts ideas
- Doing Business with France: Tips for Women
- Gift Ideas - What a Woman Wants
- Women in Transition From Post Feminism to Past Femininity
- Exile on Main Street - Honoring Women in the Time of Alone
- Discount Golf Apparel - How To Find Discount Golf Clothes for Women And Men
- Why Waste Time Thinking of Unusual Gift Ideas - Buy What They Need I Say!
- Testosterone Free Marketing for Women in Business
- American Business Women's Association - Women on a Mission
Digital Trends Live: Back-to-school gifts, women in tech, and hoverboards have 292 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 5, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.