The HCMC Management Authority for Urban Railways (MAUR) will send Metro Line No 1 Project’s cost estimates to the Department of Planning and Investment of HCMC in August before completing procedures that can reach the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the Ministry of Finance.
The MAUR must propose methods to solve issues in projects, answer petitions of the State Audit Office of Vietnam and send reports to the municipal People’s Committee. It also forecasts and checks the amount of assessment from now until the end of this year to ensure the disbursement of investment capital for the project.
For the Metro Line No 2 Project, relevant departments and units along with the districts people’s committees have been asked to speed up speed up site clearance, compensation and resettlement for affected households for the project.
By QUOC HUNG – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Versatile Levitre provides Bills’ O-Line stability
- Olympic bid cities must show financial backing
- Manchester City 3-1 Aston Villa
- Week 13 CFN Bowl Projections
- Man City beats Man United 1-0 in crunch derby
- Man City beats Stoke 3-0 in Premier League
- Zlatan reveals City snub
- Zlatan reveals Man City snub
- City plans excite Pellegrini
- Birmingham City 2-1 Burnley