MTI – Econews Thursday, August 22, 2019, 11:00 Listed insurer CIG Pannónia posted a HUF 610 million loss after tax in the first half of 2019, against after-tax profit of HUF 1.8 billion in H1 2018, shows an unaudited, consolidated EU IFRS earnings report issued before the opening bell Thursday. The company attributed the loss to two main one-off factors. On the one hand, the board of 100%-owned unit EMABIT decided in June to suspend the insurance activity of Italian cross-border gaming surety insurance to keep the high risk exposure of the product from rising. This resulted in a net loss of HUF 692 mln. The other cited factor was the HUF 1.057 bln loss CIG realized on the termination of Konzum shares it owned when Konzum merged into Opus Global in June. The latter impact was largely offset, however, by other comprehensive income, thus its capital impact was much lower (HUF -331 mln), the issuer noted. Some 24.85% of shares in CIG Pannónia are held by Konzum Investment and Asset Management Nyrt., according to the website of the Budapest Stock Exchange (BÉT), where CIG is listed in the Equities Prime category. Total comprehensive income dropped 35% to HUF 416… Read full this story
- Stocks post small losses; investors look ahead to Fed
- Managing Risk—Captive Insurance Companies
- The Devil Is in the Details (Part II): Why the Terms in Your Insurance Policies Make a Difference
- Increasing Data Breach Costs Should Lead to a Review of Insurance Policies and Vendor Contracts
- Using Letters of Credit as Collateral For Insurance Contracts
- Real Estate Loans: Title Insurance - What is its Value?
- Soft Insurance Market
- The Rise of the Group Health Insurance Captive
- Cyber-physical Attacks on Critical Infrastructure: What’s Keeping Your Insurer Awake at Night?
- Negotiating Your Law Firm’s Malpractice Insurance: How to Avoid Purchasing the “Never Pay Policy”
Insurer CIG Pannónia posts H1 loss with one-offs have 292 words, post on bbj.hu at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.