Blood Donation Saving people’s lives can never be easier by donating blood By Minh Tuan Friday, Aug 2, 2019,12:58 (GMT+7) Saving people’s lives can never be easier by donating bloodBy Minh Tuan Blood donors from BASF and Saigon Times Group staff pose for a group photo at the Blood Donation Day 2018 – PHOTO: THANH HOA HCMC – BASF Vietnam was one of the generous donors of the Saigon Times Group’s blood donation drive last year, marking their first participation in such a community program. Overcoming fears of needles, BASF Vietnam staff had memorable and meaningful experiences during the event. Speaking to the Daily, Tanachart Ralsiripong, managing director of BASF Vietnam, said as a leading chemical company, BASF Vietnam positions itself as a responsible corporate citizen and helps Vietnam meet its sustainable development goals through a range of initiatives. The company joined the blood donation drive with the aim to help address the chronic blood shortage in the country and save patients in need. “Helping the needy and saving people’s lives can never be easier,” Ralsiripong said. “Imagine someone you know is suffering from life-threatening conditions and there’s not enough blood to save their lives. It takes only about 10 minutes to help someone… Read full this story
- I feel f****** terrible because I’ve never given blood and now I need it! I’m forever grateful to that selfless stranger
- Let’s do Holly Butcher proud, for 2018 let’s all commit to two acts of kindness – give blood and sign up as an organ donor
- The decision that could save a life
- Hundreds of transplants missed each year because families didn’t know relative’s wishes
- Fundraisers ticking off Georgia Williams' wish list
Saving people’s lives can never be easier by donating blood have 279 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 2, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.