The Hanoitimes – The move follows the plan to clean the area where a blaze burned down Hanoi`s mercury-stored bulb factory and released between 15.2 and 27.2 kilograms of mercury into the environment. Hanoi’s mayor requests removal of mercury-stored bulb factory PM requests thorough solutions for mercury leak after blaze in Hanoi Vietnam’s Chemical Army, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment and Hanoi’s authority will decontaminate the site where a warehouse storing liquid mercury caught fire at the end of August. Pham Van Ty, deputy chief of the secretariat of the National Committee for Incident, Natural Disaster Response and Search and Rescue, made the statement on September 10 night, according to local media. Officiers of the Military Institute of Environment and Chemistry collect samples from the area surrounding the burnt Rang Dong light bulb warehouse in Hanoi on September 5. Photo: Minh Hung The move follows the plan to clean the area where a blaze burned down a factory Rang Dong Light Source and Vacuum Flask Joint Stock Company or Rang Dong JSC last week and released between 15.2 and 27.2 kilograms of mercury into the environment. Ty said that various remediation technologies are under consideration while brigadier… Read full this story
- Bat Trang - A star of Hanoi craft village tourism
- Why is OPCW Ignoring Facts About 'Chemical Attack' in Syrian Douma?
- US Army starts testing LASER weapon that can burn through drones, helicopters and aircraft in preparation for 2022 deployment on four armoured Stryker vehicles
- Largest spring festival opens in Hanoi
- White Helmets, Militants Plan Provocations to Accuse Syrian Government of Chemical Weapons Use – MoD
- Syria: 500 Douma patients had chemical attack symptoms, reports say
- Tide of displacement as Syrian army advances into eastern Aleppo
- Monaro farmers use Aboriginal cool-burn fires to recover biodiversity, rejuvenate degraded farm land
- Two people are taken to hospital after horror chemical explosion at a factory in Sydney
- Pak Army plane crashes near Rawalpindi; 19 killed
Chemical Army to detoxify burned-down warehousew in Hanoi have 318 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.