Chicken breeders in the southern region are facing great losses due to the oversupply. According to chicken farm owners in Dong Nai, Binh Duong and Ba Ria-Vung Tau provinces, broiler chicken prices dropped by VND18,000-20,000 per kilo compared to April. At present, one kilo of live broiler chicken is just VND10,000-14,000. Broiler chicken sold at a market Nguyen Dinh Long, an owner of a chicken farm in the Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, said that if the situation continued, some farms would suffer from bankruptcy as the average breeding cost for one kilo of chicken is up to VND24,000-28,000 per kilo. Bui Van Thanh in Dong Nai whose farm is home to 200,000 chickens said that he faces a loss of VND42,000 for every three kilos. He is selling around 20,000 per week, making a loss of VND600 million. “Despite the huge losses, we have still tried to maintain the breeding after pouring big investment into this,” Thanh added. Nguyen Van Ngoc, Vice Chairman of Southeastern Poultry Association, said that the chicken industry is witnessing the oversupply. When the African swine fever happened, many people have turned into using chicken, instead of pigs. Meanwhile, chicken imports have increased, affecting local chicken… Read full this story
- Danes living next to mass mink graves complain of overwhelming smell amid legal battle over cull of 17m animals that provide 40% of world's fur supply
- McDonald's is accused of 'cultural appropriation at its finest' over its new Jerk Chicken Sandwich
- McDonald's accused of "cultural appropriation" over new Jerk Chicken Sandwich
- All Bar One, Harvester and Toby Carvery owner axes 1,300 jobs as Covid sends them plunging to £123million annual loss
- Unmasked Hanoians run the gauntlet of hefty fines
- Lockdown weight loss: "I lost 31 kilos with the ketogenic diet"
- 'First I was trolled for being too fat!': Chloe Ferry displays her two stone weight-loss in a crop top and thong as she hits out at skinny-shamers
- Ben Cohen reveals he secretly battled hearing loss during Strictly stint with Kristina Rihanoff... before being CUT OFF as Loose Women is plagued with technical woes
- 'Get back out there and continue to crush': Rebel Wilson shows off her taut abs in crop-top after 18kg weight loss as she shares empowering message
- Svelte Rebel Wilson showcases her incredible 18kg weight loss as she shares more snaps from her stay at luxury Austrian medical spa
Chicken breeders complain about hefty losses have 394 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.