Chicken breeders in the southern region are facing great losses due to the oversupply. According to chicken farm owners in Dong Nai, Binh Duong and Ba Ria-Vung Tau provinces, broiler chicken prices dropped by VND18,000-20,000 per kilo compared to April. At present, one kilo of live broiler chicken is just VND10,000-14,000. Broiler chicken sold at a market Nguyen Dinh Long, an owner of a chicken farm in the Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, said that if the situation continued, some farms would suffer from bankruptcy as the average breeding cost for one kilo of chicken is up to VND24,000-28,000 per kilo. Bui Van Thanh in Dong Nai whose farm is home to 200,000 chickens said that he faces a loss of VND42,000 for every three kilos. He is selling around 20,000 per week, making a loss of VND600 million. “Despite the huge losses, we have still tried to maintain the breeding after pouring big investment into this,” Thanh added. Nguyen Van Ngoc, Vice Chairman of Southeastern Poultry Association, said that the chicken industry is witnessing the oversupply. When the African swine fever happened, many people have turned into using chicken, instead of pigs. Meanwhile, chicken imports have increased, affecting local chicken… Read full this story
- How Many Calories in a Chicken Breast? Is Skinless Chicken Breast Safe to Eat For Weight Loss?
- Which Backyard Chickens Breeds Are Excellent Small Farm Keepers
- Chicken Breeds - Ancona
- Easy Weight Loss For Teens - Part 1
- Dieting Tips For Weight Loss Beginners
- Weight Loss - How I Went From 340 to 199 Pounds, Part 1
- Fat Loss Obstacles - Drugs That Cause Hefty Weight Gain
- 5 Mouth Watering Weight Loss Recipes
- Blushing Bride Or Hefty Hippo? That's For You to Decide
- Dining Out - A Weight Loss Perspective
Chicken breeders complain about hefty losses have 293 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.