Co-operatives display their products on the sidelines of a meeting held in HCM City on September 24 to review 15 years of implementation of the Party Central Committee’s resolution on continuing to reform, develop and improve the collective economy. — VNS Photo Xuan Huong HCM City has achieved positive results in the implementation of its collective economic model, with an increase in the number of co-operatives and their quality, according to its People’s Committee. Speaking at a meeting on Tuesday to review 15 years of implementation of the Party Central Committee’s resolution on continuing to reform, develop and improve the effectiveness of the collective economy, Le Thanh Liem, deputy chairman of the People’s Committee, said the number of co-operatives and unions of co-operatives has increased significantly over the past years to reach 2,097; 612; and six by the end of last year. They operate in various sectors, including services and trading, transportation, environmental hygiene, agriculture, industry, craft, and credit, he said. Over the last 15 years the city’s collective economy has asserted its key role in socio-economic development, he said. “The number of co-operatives and unions of co-operatives with working capital in the hundreds of billions and thousands of billions… Read full this story
- Molly Huddle on How to Be a Good Role Model
- Best free games 2018: the top free games found on PC
- 5 entrepreneurs who are future-proofing the global food waste problem (Paid Content by UBS)
- Asos.com IT Director keeps an eye on future trends
- Security engineering: broken promises
- 2010 Predictions: Will social media reach ubiquity?
- Children's Commissioner Anne Longfield speaks out on young people's mental health
- Government can't ignore open source any longer
- The new asset management paradigm
- Covering your assets
City collective model achieves good results have 276 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.