President Donald Trump will hold a rally in North Carolina on Monday night in an effort to mobilize Republican voters ahead of highly competitive special elections in the state’s 3rd and 9th Congressional Districts.It’s Trump’s second “Keep America Great” rally in the swing state since July. But the president’s appearance on Monday night has higher stakes, as he attempts to rouse his conservative base to support North Carolina state senator Dan Bishop in his House bid. Bishop is going up against Democrat Dan McCready on Tuesday in an election that was scheduled after last year’s race was invalidated after officials discovered voter fraud.The rally is being held at the Crown Expo Center in Fayetteville and will start at 7 p.m. ET. The event can be live streamed below courtesy of Fox 10 Phoenix. Hours ahead of his visit, Trump encouraged voters to support Bishop over McCready. “We need him badly in Washington! His opponent is a far left Sanctuary Cities supporter,” the president wrote on Twitter.Bishop emerged as the Republican candidate in the congressional race after Mark Harris dropped his candidacy after the voter fraud trial. Bishop is best known for authoring the state’s controversial “bathroom bill” that eliminated anti-discrimination… Read full this story
- Donald Trump's 2020 Campaign Claims President Kept His Border Wall Promises—but Has He?
- Ivanka Trump Is Battling Donald Trump Jr. to Run for President, 'Has a Hissy Fit' When He Gets Good Press: Kushner Book Author
- Donald Trump Is the Mad-King President Our Founders Feared Most
- Trump touts Baghdadi's 'one-way ticket to hell' ahead of pivotal elections in Kentucky, Virginia, Mississippi
- Donald Trump shares stunning pic of lightning bolt striking behind Air Force Two as storm forces him to cancel tour of Hurricane Dorian devastation
- Watch live: Trump rallies supporters in Hershey, Pennsylvania
- I Listened to All Six Trump Rallies in October. You Should, Too
- Donald Trump looks set to join a very small and unenviable club by being impeached
- Donald Trump warns Kim Jong Un has ‘everything’ to lose through hostility
- Donald Trump aide George Papadopoulos gets 14 days in prison for lying to the FBI
Donald Trump Rally Live Stream: Watch President Stump In North Carolina Ahead of States' Special Elections have 350 words, post on www.newsweek.com at September 9, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.