Model and left-wing activist Emily Ratajkowski deleted a tweet in support of Friday’s global climate strike, in which the actress identified “plastic straws” and “corporate greed” as the “problem.”On Friday, Ratajkowski — who frequently posts pictures of her private jet escapades — tweeted, “The problem is plastic straws it’s corporate greed #globalclimatestrike,” despite the fact that over “90 percent of the planet’s plastic waste comes Asia and Africa” and “straws in the United States account for about 0.03 percent of global plastic pollution,” as Breitbart News reported. However, as of Monday morning, the tweet was unavailable. It remains unclear what prompted the left-wing activist to delete the message. As Breitbart News noted, Ratajkowski has demonstrated a stunning ability to put her climate change concerns aside to boast of her excessive air travel on social media. For example, this month, Ratajkowski posted a series of pictures of herself, posing on private jets: View this post on Instagram A post shared by Emily Ratajkowski (@emrata) on Sep 2, 2019 at 10:54am PDT The I Feel Pretty actress is also an advocate of JetSmarter, which some have called the “Uber of air travel.” “It’s the ‘first global digital marketplace for private aviation’ which makes booking flights on private jets… Read full this story
- Facebook is quietly pressuring its independent fact-checkers to change their rulings
- Female Redskins staffers were 'cursed at and called derogatory slurs by execs' - but new coach Ron Rivera vows to change the hostile culture as his daughter now works for the team
- Washington team owner Dan Snyder vows culture change after 15 female former employees detailed claims of sexual and verbal harassment
- Washington's NFL team rehires former marketing executive to oversee 'Redskins' name change two months ahead of 2020 season opener
- AOC gets just 60 seconds at DNC and does NOT mention Biden as she formally nominates Bernie Sanders and praises his fight for 'social, economic and human rights' - but 'congratulates' Joe in a Tweet later
- From loo rolls to fashion: how to spend your cash more ethically
- Here’s a Liveblog of the Trump Presser, Tillerson and Sessions Hearings, and Any Other Insane Political News That Breaks Today
- If Harry and Meghan want to be the new Bill and Melinda Gates they should stop empty gestures
- The Hill's Convention Report: Trump rails on mail voting at surprise convention appearance | Republicans prepare for convention close-up | New York AG investigating Trump Org
- Can the GOP outflank the Dems’ moral high ground?
Emily Ratajkowski Deletes Climate Change Tweet Calling ‘Plastic Straws,’ ‘Corporate Greed’ the Problem have 399 words, post on www.breitbart.com at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.