Model and left-wing activist Emily Ratajkowski made her support for the global “climate strike” known by virtue signaling to her 1.5 million Twitter followers about how “the problem is plastic straws” and “corporate greed.”“The problem is plastic straws it’s corporate greed #globalclimatestrike,” declared Ratajkowski, who often sets her climate concerns aside and post photos to social media showing her excessive private air travel. The problem is plastic straws it’s corporate greed #globalclimatestrike — Emily Ratajkowski (@emrata) September 20, 2019 For example, check out this braggadocious Instagram post. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Emily Ratajkowski (@emrata) on Sep 2, 2019 at 10:54am PDT Additionally, the she’s is a huge proponent of JetSmarter, which has been dubbed the “Uber of air travel.” It’s the “first global digital marketplace for private aviation” which makes booking flights on private jets a breeze for carbon footprint producing celebrities like Ratajkowski. Ratajkowski’s private jet usage — while decrying the use of plastic straws and “corporate greed” — is not an isolated phenomenon. Over the summer, celebrates and elites, who say they are committed to fighting climate change, flew across the globe to attend a “Google Summer Camp” to discuss climate change. As Breitbart… Read full this story
- Emily Ratajkowski bares her bulging baby bump as she promotes $180 bikini from own line Inamorata
- 'They Can Shut Any of Us Up': Emily Ratajkowski Warns Against Big Tech Censorship, Followers Divided
- Emily Ratajkowski grabs sushi with husband Sebastian Bear-McClard... before winning award for swim line
- The village that proves you can live without plastic: JANE FRYER reports from an isolated coastal community that has scrapped plastic pintas, straws, cutlery and sauce sachets
- Discount coupons to segregate plastic waste, a hit in Shirur
- Plastic pollution in coastal area: reported
- Last orders at 10pm will be the last straw for struggling pubs and restaurants
- Former No 10 adviser Sir Robbie Gibb launches a TV rival to 'woke wet BBC' in the wake of its Rule Britannia debacle as opponents label the corporation the 'most biased propaganda machine in the world'
- FrieslandCampina well on its way to achieving ‘For Vietnam to Leap Forward and Reach Higher’
- Nestlé Vietnam conferred Vietnam Environment Awards
Emily Ratajkowski: ‘The Problem Is Plastic Straws, It’s Corporate Greed’ have 353 words, post on www.breitbart.com at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.