In between, Giuliani conducted a one-man messaging war, going on Fox News at least four times, talking to numerous reporters, and sending more than 50 tweets, many of which were about Joe Biden, his son Hunter, and their alleged dealings in Ukraine. It was a surreal climax for Giuliani’s 10-month, quixotic mission aimed at proving his theory that the origins of the investigation into Russian election interference can be traced back to Democrats’ dealings in Ukraine. Along the way he went to Warsaw, Madrid, and very nearly Ukraine. He met with foreign nationals, coordinated with US State Department officials, dropped vague, confusing accusations in cable-TV appearances, and ceaselessly pitched US journalists on what he claims is one of the biggest scandals in modern American history— all while whispering in Donald Trump’s ear about how Ukraine contained the keys to revealing truths about the President’s political rivals. Giuliani himself now faces the prospect of being in the crosshairs of the House’s impeachment investigation. Speaking Friday with CNN’s Jim Sciutto, Rep. Mike Quigley, an Illinois Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, did not rule out calling on Giuliani to testify or even subpoenaing him. “I obviously have several questions for him,” Quigley… Read full this story
- Diplomat at Center of Trump Impeachment Inquiry Quits McCain Institute Directorship
- Steyer to spend $10 million on turning out voters who want Trump impeached
- Giuliani threatens lawsuits against individual House Dems amid Trump impeachment inquiry
- Trump, Cuomo battle over funding to states
- Pelosi on Trump impeachment inquiry: 'No idea how long this will take'
- New Horizons Senior Center Hosting Remote Programs By Phone
- ’Alternative Facts’ and a Crowd-Size Controversy: 6 Things to Know About Trump’s Rocky Start in Office
- L.A. On-Location Filming Off To Good Start In 2018
- Trump’s Battle With Governors To Reopen The Country
- Prosecutors defend seizures in Giuliani associates’ case
Giuliani's journey to the center of Trump's impeachment battle started with a phone call in 2018 have 312 words, post on rss.cnn.com at September 29, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.