Sections SEARCH Skip to content Skip to site index New York Log In Log In Today’s Paper New York | Jeffrey Epstein’s New York Hunting Ground: Dance Studios Advertisement Supported by The financier recruited young dancers to give him erotic massages even after his 2008 conviction for soliciting prostitution from a minor. ByAli Watkins Sept. 3, 2019 Updated 5:59 a.m. ET Lisa was 17 when a fellow dancer approached her after a ballet class in 2002 and asked if she wanted to give private exercise classes to a wealthy man named Jeffrey Epstein. Another dancer, Priscilla, received a similar pitch in 2006 from a woman, this time to give Mr. Epstein a massage. The same year, a third dancer, Marlo Fisken, was asked if she would become his personal trainer. At the time, Mr. Epstein was exploiting dozens of girls he had plucked from high schools and shopping malls in Florida, luring them to his Palm Beach mansion and coercing them into giving him erotic massages through false promises, But in New York City, Mr. Epstein had a different hunting ground: dance studios. Ta suicide in his jail cell in Manhattan, where he had been awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking… Read full this story
- Jeffrey Epstein 'targeted pupil in woodland lair in boarding school grounds'
- Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell ‘used secret woodland lair in boarding school grounds to target pupils’
- Prince Andrew 'has visited the Queen at Balmoral for crisis talks over billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein'
- Prince Andrew was ‘perfect’ target for Jeffrey Epstein because paedo could offer recently divorced royal an ‘escape’
- Jeffrey Epstein Dies By Apparent Suicide In New York Jail; “Appalled” Attorney General Opens Probe – Updated
- Billionaire Financier Jeffrey Epstein Denied Bail In Sex Trafficking Case – Update
- Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein ‘had secret dinner in 2016′ despite her claiming not to have seen him since 2008
- Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘paedo island’ still patrolled by armed guards, claims urban explorer who visited Little St James
- More/Medavoy Options ‘TrafficKing’ Book About The Jeffrey Epstein Case For TV
- Journo Claims He Has 'Inside Story' to Shed New Light on Prince Andrew's Ties to Jeffrey Epstein
Jeffrey Epstein’s New York Hunting Ground: Dance Studios have 345 words, post on www.nytimes.com at September 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.