Kellyanne Conway fired back at critics Thursday over accusations that President Donald Trump had asked Ukraine for help with the 2020 election. During a segment of “The Story with Martha MacCallum,” Conway let loose, exclaiming, “Give me a break, we don’t need Ukraine to help beat Joe Biden or any of the rest of them any more than we needed Russia to beat Hillary Clinton!”WATCH: Conway was responding to the July 25 phone call between the president and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, the transcript of that call and a whistleblower’s complaint about it. (RELATED: ‘Impeachment? For That?’ Trump Says Moving Forward With Inquiry Is ‘A Joke’) “I will tell you that I had read the transcript and now everybody has read the transcript … and let me tell all the viewers what’s not in that transcript,” Conway said. “No mention of the 2020 presidential race. No mention of aid to Ukraine. No mention of Joe Biden as a political opponent.”“Give me a break, we don’t need Ukraine — we don’t need Ukraine to help beat Joe Biden or any of the rest of them any more than we needed Russia to beat Hillary Clinton!” Conway continued. “These candidates are a… Read full this story
- Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story
- Cher Throws Her Support Behind Joe Biden, Plus Every 2020 Presidential Candidate Celebrities Have Supported So Far
- Joe Biden faces a key test -- and intense competition -- as the South Carolina primary nears
- Flailing Joe Biden unveils new ad saying 'This is only getting started' after he falls to disastrous FIFTH place in New Hampshire and Bernie Sanders becomes Democratic frontrunner
- Joe Biden lost his fastball — can he get it back before South Carolina?
- Can unions save Joe Biden's campaign?
- 'We're alive and we're coming back and we're going to win!' declares Joe Biden taking a victory lap in Nevada after coming in a distant second place to Bernie Sanders
- Joe Biden complains Tom Steyer is cutting into his support from black voters in South Carolina with – as Bernie Sanders climbs and state powerbroker James C. Clyburn warns having a socialist top the ticket would pose a 'real burden' for Democrats
- Will black voters save Joe Biden?
- Bernie Sanders edges towards New Hampshire victory but moderates Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar storm into second and third places as Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren crater - and two also-rans drop out
Kellyanne Conway Fires Back: ‘Give Me A Break, We Don’t Need Ukraine To Help Beat Joe Biden’ have 402 words, post on dailycaller.com at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.