Hanoi (VNA) – The National Conference on Sustainable Development will be held in Hanoi on September 12 with three key topics, namely sharing economy, public-private cooperation and human resource development.
The event is held by the National Council for Sustainable Development and Competitiveness Improvement in coordination with the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) and the World Bank, the Vietnam Government Portal (VGP) reported.
Participants, including Government leaders and business representatives, are expected to discuss aspects of sustainable development to help Vietnam achieve the Agenda 2030 goals in the next decade.
The proposals of the conference will serve as input for the Government to design the 2021-2030 socio-economic development strategy./.
- Since the birth of the Party, each spring is a happy time for the nation: Party chief
- Q&A: Rio+20 Earth summit
- Rio+20 organisers struggle to untangle new world disorder
- Meeting of prime minister and business community takes place today
- German energy shift will be like 'open-heart surgery': economy minister
- Buhari recommends `Made in Nigeria Solutions’ to nation’s challenges
- The threat to Johnson’s ‘national revival’ will come from within his own party
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 25
- The Rise and Fall of an Alt-Right Breitbart Hero
- China on target to eliminate extreme poverty by 2020