RUTLAND, Vt. (WCAX) A Shrewsbury man has been sentenced for the second-degree murder of his longtime girlfriend. Back in March, Frank Weir admitted that he shot Donna Marzilli during an argument in February 2017. The couple had been together for 27 years and family members say there was a history of domestic violence. Tuesday, Weir was sentenced to 20 years to life for the murder with eight years to serve. Weir is already serving time on a federal gun charge unrelated to the murder.
- Ypsilanti Man Sentenced For Shooting Monroe Officer Who Fell Into Coma
- Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of His Former Girlfriend
- German man given life sentence for murdering his wife and son in Tenerife
- Man sentenced 30 years for allegedly throwing pregnant wife from cliff
- Early Prison Release Reversed For Roger Sweet, Metro Detroit Man Convicted Of Murder, Rape
- Man convicted of murdering wife, sleeping with her body for several days
- Coventry man admits three murders but denies rape
- Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing Man During 2010 Robbery In Fair Oaks
- Lorraine Cox: Man followed and murdered woman on night out
- Man jailed for murdering wife and sleeping with her body in bed for a week
Shrewsbury man sentenced in girlfriend's murder have 191 words, post on www.wcax.com at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.