Sport by Press Association 21/09/2019, 2:41 pm Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Paris St Germain coach Thomas Tuchel has told his players to be braced for another Champions League-level match when they face Lyon on Sunday. Tuchel’s side sent ripples across Europe in midweek with their 3-0 demolition of Real Madrid – a result which led to speculation that Zinedine Zidane is fighting for his job in the Spanish capital – but attention now turns to a key Ligue 1 encounter. Lyon go into the weekend down in eighth place with eight points from their opening five games, but Tuchel believes that undersells their quality. “It is very demanding to play against Real Madrid, physically and mentally,” he said. “It is important to refocus because it will be very difficult tomorrow. “We have to play at our best level. We are expecting to face OL in top form. This is a great opportunity for them to show they are capable of doing better than their last few matches. “The atmosphere is not easy, it’s a big challenge. After Real Madrid, this is like another Champions League match. “Everyone wants to play. It will create a… Read full this story
- Jaded Marseille prepare for Champions League last chance
- Previewing and rating the probable XIs of Champions League final 2018
- How to watch Liverpool vs Real Madrid online or on TV in Australia: Champions League final live stream
- Liverpool fans injured ‘in a fight’ in Kiev ahead of Champions League final
- Zidane confident Ronaldo will recover for Champions League final
- Champions League final: Liverpool fans' innovative journeys to Kiev
- Football: Liverpool hold off Roma to set up Champions League final date with Real Madrid
- Champions League final: What can Liverpool and Real Madrid fans expect in Kiev?
- Jaws drop as Gareth Bale scores stunning bicycle kick in Champions League final
- 10 of the best Champions League goals
Tuchel wants PSG to keep Champions League intensity have 317 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.